XI Aptitude Test Dates
11 February 2023 - Online Mode
25 March 2023 - Offline Mode
1 April 2023 - Offline Mode
- Registration is open from the month of January to May every year.
- Academic session is from June to March
- Admission is offered on the merit of the Class Ten results
- Candidates must undergo an Aptitude Test and Subject wise Interview (Science, Mathematics and English)
- A face-to-face interaction with the parents and the candidate is mandatory.
- The Aptitude test date will be announced later.
- Stream 1: Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (PCMB)
- Stream 2: Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Computer (PCMC)
- Stream 3: Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Informatics Practices (PCBIP)
- Stream 4: Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Physical Education (PCBPE)
- Stream 1: Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Informatics Practices.
- Stream 2: Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Maths
- Stream 1: History, Political Science, Economics & Psychology
- Stream 2: History, Political Science, Economics & Maths
- Stream 3: History, Political Science, Economics & IP
- Stream 4: History, Political Science, Economics & Physical Education
- A pass in the CBSE/ ICSE/SSLC or equivalent examination
- The candidate should satisfy all other conditions set by CBSE, Delhi.
- Foreign nationals and candidates who have pass class ten or equivalent examination abroad must obtain their Eligibility Certificate before securing admission.
- Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form.
- Online Application
- Fill the online registration form.
- Keep the photograph of Student ready for uploading (Size-200 kb).
- Kindly fill in all the required information carefully and correctly, else the form will be rejected.
- It is mandatory to provide the mobile number and email id of the parents to receive a notification on admission.
- The duly filled in application form should be submitted on or before last date.
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate should be submitted along with the application.
- Selected candidates will be intimated about the further admission procedure.
- The candidates who are intimated, need to meet the Principal as per the appointment given in the intimation card, or to confirm in case of any change.
- The candidates selected will be enrolled on payment of fee.
Application can be collected from the school office on working days.(offline application form)
Documents to the submitted at the time of Admission.
- CBSE/ ICSE/SSLC or equivalent marks card (if not available attested copy of the same)
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Fitness Certificate (Showing physical condition, Blood group etc)
- Two Passport Size Photographs.(for offline application form)
Additional Documents to be produced by Foreign Students
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- Valid Student Visa
- Copy of passport
- Applications received after the specified date will be rejected.
- Applicants are requested to check the school website, email and SMS regularly for all the information and notification related to admission.
For more information contact the School office (9.00 am – 4.30 pm on working days). Ph: 04821-2536233, 2534228, 253778, 9447942664